Custom Tennis Windscreens
CourtHarbor offers custom tennis court windscreens in a multitude of colors and custom sizes to match the exact fit you need for your facility! Please see below for ‘How to Measure a Custom Windscreen.’
Don’t see the color you’re looking for on our color chart? Please ask about custom colors & pricing. Also, just like our other custom tennis court products, CourtHarbor can produce windscreens with your facility’s logo and colors. Contact us for custom pricing.
Custom windscreens are an investment in your facility that provide the following benefits:
1) Increased privacy for your tennis courts
2) Increased shade without reducing ventilation
3) Reduced noise and visual distractions that negatively impact your tennis experience
4) Reduced wind that can negatively impact practice and playing conditions
CourtHarbor’s custom windscreens come with a 3 year warranty. Please complete the following ‘Print Order Form’ and return to us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom windscreens can significantly enhance the appearance of any tennis facility.
They are available in a variety of different grades, colors and heights. However, before we can provide you with a quotation for new custom windscreens, you will need to measure your facilities fencing to provide us with the lengths of the individual windscreen pieces.
There are a couple of things that you will need in order to take the measurements:
- Measuring tape, preferably +/- 150’ in length
- A pen or pencil to write down the measurements
- Court diagram showing the different fence panels that will need windscreen. It’s a good idea to make sure to label each panel has it’s correct height and length.
Once you have these items, you are ready to begin measuring your fencing for custom windscreen. See below for step by step instructions.
- Make sure you begin measurement at a terminal (corner) post and continue to the next terminal post
- You should measure windscreen length from inside of tension bar to inside of tension bar
- For ease of handling, windscreens should not exceed 60’ in length.
- Mark each measurement on your court diagram. Exact measurements are necessary (including feet
- and inches). Do not guess or round off dimensions. No two fences are identical. Most tennis court fencing is 10’ high. Custom windscreens are generally sold in 6’ or 9’ heights. Therefore, it is generally only necessary to measure the length of the fence, not the height of the fence.
- You will have to measure the height of each gate and transom
- The width of the gate should be measured from inside tension bar to inside tension bar. The height of the gate should be measured from the bottom of the top rail to the top of the bottom rail. You may want to take into consideration that windscreen is generally installed one or more feet from the bottom of the fence.
- The width of the transom should be measured from inside tension bar to inside tension bar. The height should be measured from the bottom of the top rail to the top of the rail over the gate opening.
And, as always, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!